Portable buildings are great because they have many varied uses across and range of sectors, be it education, leisure, healthcare, accommodation or more. Here we give you a better idea of just how great portable buildings are for the commercial sector, to support your business.
What Is A Portable Building?
Portable cabins are self-contained buildings, built off-site, making them an ideal way to expand your business, particularly when there are time or budget constraints.
We offer a range of versatile portable cabins which are designed by our experienced team, based on what you need and built by our time-served craftsmen in our 40,000 sq. ft ISO-approved workshop. The cabin is then delivered to your site for immediate use.
To find out everything you need to know about buying or hiring a portable cabin, take a look at our dedicated portable cabins page.
What Are The Advantages of Portable Offices?
No matter the nature of your organisation, a portable office is the perfect solution so that a comfortable, controlled environment is created quickly and to the highest standard at a more competitive cost for a business. Further advantages include:
- Quicker and Easier Construction and Installation: Our portable offices can be built and installed in a fraction of the time compared to traditional office builds, so your business can move in sooner. We know that ease of installation is important so that downtime is minimal for the business.
- Bespoke Offices: You’ll work with our experienced designers to create a flexible design and layout that works for your business’s needs.
- Quality & Value: Our portable offices are manufactured in the UK in our ISO-approved workshop. You can therefore expect nothing but the highest quality and finish, within your required budget.
- Custom Finishes & Fittings: Every element of our portable offices can be customised to your business.
- Accustomed to Business Growth: Our off-site construction means we can create modules to add to your building at a later date. We can support your business as it grows.
- Hire or Buy: we offer bespoke hiring or buying solutions based on what you need and how quickly you need it, all at an affordable price.
Multi-Purpose Usage Of Portable Buildings For Offices
Not only can portable offices be used for a standard, commercial office environment, but they can also be used for construction offices and on-site buildings as administrative hubs. The advantages and features for those working on the construction site include:
- Construction site accommodation
- Locker rooms
- Security features, including alarms and steel shutters
- Incorporated company logos/colour schemes/images to make sure the building is a recognisable part of your site
- Building removal in a matter of days, if and when needed
- The addition of modules at a later date is a convenient option if you require more space
Why Buy Or Hire A Portable Office From Springfield?
We construct our buildings in our ISO-approved workshop in St Helens, which provides our expert team with a controlled environment in which they can work. This means we can bring to life our philosophy of creating bespoke, high-quality buildings that provide a flexible and versatile solution for your business.
Every single business will have differentiating needs and working with your dedicated project manager will ensure that all of these requirements are met. However, If you are unsure whether what we offer can match what you are looking for, take a look at our hiring process and our available stock and then get in touch with our expert team directly.
Additionally, if you’d like some more information on projects we have previously successfully delivered, take a look at our case studies, testimonials and brochure. Or, to get in contact with our expert team for a friendly discussion, give us a call on 01744 851 958, fill out our contact form or request a call back.
Published: Apr 16 2021 in Sectors