Having the right working environment that is suited to your business and the way it works is essential. As we all know, this is because creating a positive working environment and maximising the productivity of your workforce will help your business to thrive. Many businesses will need to expand their premises at some point as their business grows, but this can be an expensive venture and opting to extend an existing building can come with a hefty price tag. However, modular construction methods for the commercial sector may be the answer.
What Are The Advantages of Portable Offices?
Simply put, portable offices provide premium expansion at a more competitive cost.
Further fantastic advantages include:
- Quicker and Easier Construction and Installation: Our portable offices can be built and installed in a fraction of the time compared to traditional office builds, so your business can move in sooner. We know that ease of installation is important so that downtime is minimal for the business.
- Bespoke Offices: You’ll work with our experienced designers to create a flexible design and layout that works for your business’s needs.
- Quality & Value: Our portable offices are manufactured in the UK in our ISO-approved workshop. You can therefore expect nothing but the highest quality and finish, within your required budget.
- Custom Finishes & Fittings: Every element of our portable offices can be customised to your business.
- Accustomed to Business Growth: Our off-site construction means we can create modules to add to your building at a later date. We can support your business as it grows.
- Hire or Buy: we offer bespoke hiring or buying solutions based on what you need and how quickly you need it, all at an affordable price.
No matter what the nature of your organisation, space needs can change from week to week, which often means you are limited for time and space. A modular office is the perfect solution so that a comfortable, controlled environment is created quickly and to the highest standard.
Not only can portable offices be used for a standard, commercial office environment, but they can also be used for construction offices and on-site buildings as administrative hubs.
Opting for a portable office brings unique advantages and features for those working on the construction site:
- Construction site accommodation
- Locker rooms
- Security features, including alarms and steel shutters
- Incorporated company logos/colour schemes/images to make sure the building is a recognisable part of your site
- Building removal in a matter of days, if and when needed
- The addition of modules at a later date is a convenient option if you require more space
From day one, you are assigned an experienced project manager who will work with you from the beginning to the end of your project. This expert point of contact will ensure your building has all the facilities it needs to reach your company’s maximum potential, whatever your company’s purpose or method of operation.
We relish the opportunity to sit down with a client and discuss their requirements. Before we do, you may like to find out more about work we have done, any of the sectors we work with or what people have said about us. Further, if you would like to contact our team, fill out this form or call us on 01744 851958.
Published: Jan 16 2020 in Sectors