COVID-19 has created a massive demand for additional building space to conduct testing, and portable buildings can provide a clean, bright and speedy solution for the healthcare sector. Read on to find out more.
Why Choose A Modular Building For Healthcare Facilities?
Alongside the application of a portable building for coronavirus testing centres, high-quality, bespoke modular buildings can provide your hospital, dental or GP practise with more working space, so that patients can receive the healthcare that they need. Other benefits include:
- Rapid design and construction
- Reduced waiting times
- Reduced cost
- Versatile additional space
- Little to no disruption to patient care and clinical services
- Significantly reduced lead time
- They can be specifically adapted for desired medical use
- Tailored internal and external finishes with safety and appearance in mind
- Building standards are always met - full compliance with all NHS standards as well as local authority building control and regulation
- Space can be maximised in constrained hospital grounds
- Bespoke layouts to suit your patient’s convenience
- Short, medium or long-term design life
- Buildings can be designed as stand-alone or as a connected part of existing infrastructure
At Springfield, nearly 50 years’ experience has built a wealth of inspired design innovations and working practice improvements, all offered as a part of our award-winning service.
We have a wide range of existing buildings in our hire fleet too, from single units to double storey classrooms to satisfy immediate demands. Alternatively, we can build a bespoke building to perfectly meet your needs.
The Applications Of Modular Ward Extensions
Beyond COVID testing centres, the applications of modular hospital units are far-reaching. Uses can include acute and emergency wards and assessment units, isolation wards, males and female wards and surgical wards. In addition to this, non-medical facilities can be created such as lounge areas, reception rooms and kitchen facilities to support patients, families and friends and staff alike.
How Can Springfield Help?
The healthcare sector is under a serious amount of pressure. And Springfield portable buildings provide a clean and bright working space, making them an excellent choice.
- Portable GP surgeries
- Modular clinics
- Portable pharmacy
- Waiting rooms
- Dentistry facilities
- Portable consulting rooms
For more information on how our portable buildings can suit the healthcare sector and NHS, please don’t hesitate to contact a member of our team.
If you’d like some more information on projects we have previously successfully delivered, take a look at our case studies, testimonials and brochure. Or, to get in contact with our expert team, give us a call on 01744 851 958, fill out our contact form or request a call back.
Published: Jan 11 2021 in Sectors