Sports centres, studios, and gyms can be a very expensive build, not to mention disruptive to your classes and clients. A prefabricated building could be the ideal solution, with less time spent on-site causing less disruption, as well as lower total costs.
Prefabricated buildings are designed with flexibility in mind. They can be adapted for other sporting buildings as well as gymnasiums, such as:
- Training pavilions
- Fitness studios
- Poolside buildings
- Changing rooms
- Dance studios
- Shower & toilet blocks
The only limit is your imagination!
What is a Prefabricated Building?
Prefabricated buildings are manufactured in factory settings and assembled on-site, and they are generally complete buildings rather than individual units such as modular buildings. They are designed to your specifications and when connected to the required utilities can be used immediately on completion.
Is a Prefab Building Suitable as a Long-Term Solution?
Prefabricated buildings are considered to be temporary building solutions, however, they are durable and made of quality materials which gives them a longer life span. Springfield is renowned for building structures that are built to last.
Depending on your precise needs we do have a fleet of new and used buildings of various sizes which are available to buy which can be re-configured to suit your needs. Check out our current stock to see if we can accommodate your needs.
Alternatively, we can build a bespoke unit to meet your precise needs and absolutely fit for purpose. We provide you with a dedicated project manager who works with you to design a building that includes everything you could possibly want with hundreds of choices of finishes inside & out – your building, your choices, your way with our experience thrown in for free.
Find out more about our buying options.
Is There a Hire Option?
Springfield is always happy to hire a building from our current stock and dependent on the length of hire and degree of design choices needed can even offer a bespoke service allowing you to design your own from several options.
Springfield offers two types of hire contracts:
- A client-based contract of a period between three months and five years, with a fixed rental fee
- An open-ended contract of no fixed length
Find out more information about hiring options.
Benefits of Choosing Springfield
- Springfield has over 40 years of experience in the portable building industry
- All the benefits of a traditional build at a fraction of the cost and time.
- We use only the highest quality materials to produce affordable buildings
- All buildings are built by a team of craftsmen in the UK
- Bespoke designs, inside and outside, match your requirements
- Sustainable practices produce less waste material
- Affordable options are available for all sectors
- Buying and hiring options are available
Springfield can offer advice and answer your questions regarding sports facilities and prefabricated buildings. Contact us or call on 01744 851958 - one of our friendly design team would be delighted to talk you through your options.
Published: Dec 10 2021 in Sectors