We stand by the fact that hiring a portable building can be either a perfect short-term business solution, or a long-term answer for an expansion project.
Portable buildings are a fantastic choice due to their capability to be moved to a new location and to be expanded once they are in place as well as the fact that they are suitable for a host of industries and sectors.
Why Hire A Modular Building?
There are many reasons why you should consider hiring a modular building, here we have outlined a handful:
- Less expensive than traditional brick and mortar buildings, which allows for investment in other key areas of your business.
- A variety of building finishes to make your building either fit into your site surroundings or stand out.
- Custom built to fit your exact requirements. We’ll fit all the furnishings you may need, whether you’re looking for an office, classroom or other building.
- Quick construction, deployment and installation. You can hire a portable building and have it on-site much faster than developing a traditional building, usually within a matter of weeks.
- If you’re looking to grow your business, then hiring a modular building is a good way of mitigating some of the risks and uncertainty associated with expansion. So, you can keep costs down and maximise your available working capital.
- If things do go wrong, and you need to downsize your business, then hiring means you won’t be left with a modular building you need to dispose of.
- Hiring a modular building can also be up to 100% tax efficient for most private businesses, counting as a revenue expense.
Find out more about the benefits of hiring a modular building in this article.
Why Hire A Modular Building From Springfield?
If you have an ideal building in mind, our expert team is at hand to help you with your requirements. Here we have listed the six key reasons why we are the right company to work with to provide you with the building you need:
- Rapid Delivery Times and Lower Costs
- One Experienced Point of Contact
- A Bespoke Service With An Open Door Policy
- Pride In Workmanship
- Financially Stable Supplier
- A Flexible, Future-Proof Solution
On our ‘Hire’ page we provide further detail to each of these factors as well as providing an insight into how the hiring process works – take a look here.
Do You Need A New Building?
We have provided you with some key reasons to hire a modular building. From here, the best advice that we can give is to let us know what you need, and we will set about making it happen. If you are unsure whether what we offer can match what you are looking for, take a look at our hiring process and our available stock and then get in touch with our expert team directly.
Additionally, if you’d like some more information on projects we have previously successfully delivered, take a look at our case studies, testimonials and brochure. Or, to get in contact with our expert team for a friendly discussion, give us a call on 01744 851 958, fill out our contact form or request a call back.
Published: Mar 26 2021 in Help & Advice