Whilst there are some advantages to purchasing a modular building outright, there is also a wide array of reasons to hire, including cost, time and flexibility.
Reasons To Hire A Modular Building
As an alternative to buying a new building, a fantastic option for a business looking to quickly expand for the most affordable cost is hiring a modular building. You can choose to hire either a brand new, custom designed modular building that meets your requirements or hire a previously used modular building that completely fits your purpose.
We specialise in creating buildings in sectors such as healthcare, education, commercial use and sports facilities.
At Springfield, the process of hiring a portable building begins simply with a phone call. One of our experienced and professional team members will be assigned as your project manager. Your project manager will match your requirements to available stock and will consider a new build if appropriate.
Overseeing the development from start to finish, your project manager will manage every aspect of the installation, including delivery and onsite completion of utilities, as well as liaising with sub-contractors, ground-workers and landscapers, right up to handing over the keys.
Here are some other reasons to considering hiring a portable building:
- Less expensive than traditional brick and mortar buildings, which allows for investment in other key areas of your business.
- A variety of building finishes to make your building either fit into your site surroundings or stand out, whatever suits you!
- Custom built to fit your exact requirements. We’ll fit all the furnishings you may need, whether you’re looking for an office, classroom or other building.
- Quick construction, deployment and installation. You can hire a portable building and have it on-site much faster than developing a traditional building, usually within a matter of weeks.
- If you’re looking to grow your business, then hiring a modular building is a good way of mitigating some of the risks and uncertainty associated with expansion. So, you can keep costs down and maximising your available working capital.
- If things do go wrong, and you need to downsize your business, then hiring means you won’t be left with a modular building you need to dispose of.
- Hiring a modular building can also be up to 100% tax efficient for most private businesses, counting as a revenue expense.
Why Choose Springfield?
Here are just a few reasons to choose Springfield for your building project:
- Our on-site design and production allow us to create your building to your exact internal and external specifications.
- We have over 40 years’ experience in the portable building industry and know the best way to produce high-quality affordable buildings that meet everyone’s differing needs.
- Our high-quality materials and production methods mean we can offer you great quality modular builds at an exceptional value.
- We also offer open-ended contracts so you can have more flexibility.
- Our buildings are designed, sourced and built in the UK by our on-site dedicated teams.
- Our buildings are manufactured to last, and our building process means that there is less waste than with traditional building methods.
- Pride in workmanship. Quality is our number one goal; it matters to you and
it matters to us; we want you to be delighted at first sight.
- A dedicated project manager will be assigned to see your order through from start to finish, so you will have one point of contact.
- We have an open-door policy, meaning you can visit us anytime! No prior appointment is needed; you can come by to check out our factory, examine workmanship or talk to craftsmen.
We have provided you with some great reasons to hire a modular building and why we are able to accommodate your exact building requirements and specifications.
From here, the best advice that we can give is to let us know what you need, and we will set about making it happen. If you are unsure whether what we offer can match what you are looking for, take a look at our hiring process and our available stock and then get in touch with our expert team directly. Fill out our contact form or call us on 01744 851958 for a friendly discussion.
Published: Feb 28 2020 in Help & Advice