What Data Do We Collect?
- Company details along with certain personal information to include; company name, employee names, address(s), phone number(s), e-mail address(s) and any other details supplied by you to facilitate efficient communication.
How Do We Collect Your Data?
- You directly provide most of our Company data. This data is collected when you:
- Contact us online, place an enquiry or order any of our products.
- Voluntarily complete a request for details on our website or respond to any of our message platforms or e-mails.
- View our website via your browser cookies.
We also receive data from external GDPR compliant business to business data suppliers who guarantee double opt-in data in compliance with GDPR legislation. Details on our suppliers is available upon request.
How Will We Use Your Data?
- We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your orders and manage your accounts with us.
- Communicate with you via e-mail or any of our message platforms to provide details of our products, news and updates.
We do not share your data with any other organisation.
How Do We Store Your Data?
- We store your data exclusively at our offices at Springfield Mobile (Lancs) Limited, Unit 2, 12, Abbotsfield Road, Reginald Road Ind. Estate, Sutton, St Helens, Merseyside, WA9 4HU.
- All data is held on our IT systems with full protection provided by AVG Business on our Computers, Web & E-mail, Hacker Attack & Privacy.
- Marketing data is managed on a dedicated CRM system with all data contractually deleted 12 months after receipt or automatically deleted upon request.
- From time to time, we use this GDPR compliant marketing data to communicate with businesses or educational organisations that we have good reason to believe may have an interest in our products and have also agreed to receive marketing through the e-mail medium.
- All such data is deleted either, every 12 months, or can be stopped at any time by choosing to “opt-out” using the facility to do so provided in our e-mail communication. This automatically removes your details preventing further contact. All as detailed above in “How we store your data”.
What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
We want to maker sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights in your dealings with Springfield Mobile Limited, these include:
- Right to Access - You have the right to request we supply of all personal data we hold on you and your Company.
- Right to Rectification – You have the right to request we correct any information you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete any information we hold that you believe is incomplete.
- Right to Erasure – You have the right to request we erase your personal details, under certain circumstances.
- Right to Restrict Processing – You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to Data Portability – You have the right to transfer the data we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain circumstances.
If you make a request in connection with your rights detailed above, we have one calendar month to respond to you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at:
Our registered address shown above, or through this e-mail address:
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer by your browser. They are used for a variety of reasons, including:
- Allowing the website to work by maintaining state between page loads.
- Allowing us to remember you each time you visit to make your browsing experience better.
- Storing user preferences and login information.
- Providing aggregate information to us to allow us to improve our website.
- Accept cookies – which will log your acceptance for 365 days.
- Delete cookies – which will delete all the cookies relating to this website from your browser and take you away from the site.
This website may use some or all of the following types of cookie:
- Essential/necessary cookies – these are required for the operation of our site. They enhance your experience of browsing our site and allow you to use features of the site.
- Analytical cookies – these allow us to collect information, including how you reach our site; the device you use to browse our site, actions you take and features you use on our site. We use Google Analytics (a third-party) to collect this information. Further details about how Google collects and processes the information can be found on the Google website.
- Functionality cookies – these enable us to recognise you on future visits to our site.
- Session cookies – any of the above cookies may be session cookies. These cookies only last the duration of your visit and are automatically deleted when you leave our site.
- Persistent cookies – any of the above cookies may be persistent cookies. These cookies are stored on your browsing device until they expire, or you delete them. Every persistent cookie has a fixed expiry date.
The cookies we place on your site adhere to the current cookie law. Cookies contain no details about you from which you can be easily identified. However, we do collect some personal data relating to your device – for example, your IP address.
You can disable cookies at any time by changing your browser preferences using the following instructions available on:
We may update this policy from time to time. Therefore, it is recommended that you regularly review the policy to stay informed of any changes which may affect you.
If you require further information about the cookies we use or how we use them, please contact us at:
- Springfield Mobile (Lancs) Limited, Unit 2, 12, Abbotsfield Road, Reginald Road Ind. Estate, Sutton, St Helens, Merseyside, WA9 4HU
- Phone: 01744 851958
- E-mail: email@example.com
How To Contact The Appropriate Authority:
If you feel the need to complain but believe that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner you may contact the Information Commissioners Office.
Lyndsey Duggan - MD
© Springfield Mobile (Lancs) Limited